Prepare to be charmed ... Luke Inman introduces the magical islets of Espiritu Santo Island and their exuberant residents.
The logistics, planning and dive-by-dive exploration of the wreck with near identical build and layout to Titanic.
Avoid common mistakes and make great underwater videos. A handy book full of images shot with a small action camera.
From Our Blog
- There is a place where magic happensThis sea lion video was shot by Luke Inman at Los Islotes, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Luke is […]
- Gift Guide for Underwater Explorers #3: DestinationsDive Destinations One of the prime motivations in learning to dive is all the interesting travel it opens […]
- Gift Guide for Underwater Explorers #2: WrecksWelcome to Part 2 of our Gift Guide for divers. In this part we delve into wreck diving […]
Diving Book Categories
Best Selling Diving Books
- Diving the Thistlegorm£25.00 – £35.00
- Wild and Temperate Seas£17.95
- Expedition Britannic£25.00 – £30.00
- Diving Gozo & Comino£17.95