(30 June 2021) We have taken the difficult decision to temporarily suspend direct deliveries to the European Union. Our books are still available from third parties online and via bookshops. We have only suspended small orders to non-trade customers. We have done this until we have a viable solution which avoids our valued customers having to pay excessive customs charges and face delays. Please check back for updates. This does not affect orders by businesses (please contact us with your enquiry) or those outside the EU.
We have despatched orders safely and in line with government guidance throughout the coronavirus outbreak. To date, our customers have experienced very little disruption, but orders may take longer than normal to arrive and we have very little control over this. We appreciate your understanding in this difficult time. Most UK single-book orders are delivered by Royal Mail and fit through a standard-size letterbox. International orders will be assessed on a case-by-case basis – please place your order and we will get back to you if we foresee any problem. Please help us by delaying your order if you know that deliveries are not reaching your address at this time. Ebooks: In addition, our ebooks are always available for instant download via third parties – you can find details and links on each individual book page or via your preferred ebook platform.
Items that are “in stock” are normally despatched within 24 hours (Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm GMT). See the table below for a delivery estimate.
We deliver worldwide. In the UK every order is sent Free of charge via Royal Mail First Class post.
For international deliveries we offer a choice of services with different delivery aims, where we can. Please select the service that meets your requirements when you check out. Note that all delivery estimates are our shipping partners’ predictions based on normal service levels. During busier periods we recommend choosing faster services and ordering early if you need your items by a particular date.
In the USA and Australia some log books are printed locally, delivered by surface mail and can take an additional 2-3 days to despatch. We are working on incorporating separate pricing for this service into our checkout.
Delivery is calculated based on weight and dimensions. To see how much it will cost without having to checkout, simply select your location in your shopping basket. This will show you the delivery options available for the items you have in your basket. In the United Kingdom you must enter the delivery postcode to see any available options besides Free Delivery – town/city alone will not bring these up although you will see all options when checking out. If the basket/checkout cannot generate a price, or you are interested in placing a bulk order then please contact us.
|United Kingdom||FREE DELIVERY||FREE||Royal Mail 1st Class or equivalent.¹||1-2 working days¹|
|Special Delivery||From £6.85||Next working day. Guaranteed delivery times vary by region. Please check Royal Mail’s website for latest updates.||1 working day|
|UK Mainland||Courier||From £8.00||We use various couriers including UPS and DHL.||1-3 working days|
|(Europe 2 – temporarily suspended)||International Economy||From £2.50||Select location in shopping basket for accurate quote||2-6 weeks‡|
|International Standard||From £2.75||3-5 working days‡|
|Courier||From £11.00||3+ working days‡|
|USA||International Economy||From £2.50||Select location in shopping basket for accurate quote||2-12 weeks‡|
|International Standard||From £3.70||6-7 working days‡|
|Courier||From £22.00||1-2 working days‡|
|World Zone 2 3||International Standard||From £3.70||Select location in shopping basket for accurate quote||6-7 working days‡|
|Rest of the World 4||International Standard||From £3.70||Select location in shopping basket for accurate quote||6-7 working days‡|
1. We reserve the right to send pre-orders and those where a promotional code has been used by RM 2nd class. This may take 3-5 working days. Where there is an increase in shipping cost between pre-ordering and release of titles we reserve the right to decline to fulfil an order, although we will contact you with alternative options.
2. Western Europe: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Corsica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark*, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland*, France (inc Corsica and Monaco), Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Irish Republic, Italy (inc San Marino and Vatican City), Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway (inc Spitzbergen)*, Poland, Portugal (inc The Azores and Madeira), Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (inc Balearic Islands and Canary Islands), Sweden*, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey.
* Please note – parcels being delivered to Finland, Denmark, Norway or Sweden will be delivered to the recipient’s closest Parcel shop. You will be notified by the courier with regards to the postal office that you will need to collect your parcel from, this will usually be the recipient’s local postal office.
3. World Zone 2: Australia, Belau, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island (Indian Ocean), Christmas Island (Pacific Ocean), Cocos Islands, Cook Island, Coral Sea Island, Fiji, French Polynesia, French South Antarctic Territory, Keeling, Kiribati, Macao, Nauru Island, New Caledonia, New Zealand, New Zealand Antarctic Territory, Niue Island, Norfolk Island, Norwegian Antarctic Territory, Papua New Guinea, People’s Democratic Republic of Laos, Pitcairn Island, Republic of Singapore, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tokelau Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, US Samoa, Western Samoa.
4. Anywhere not listed in the table or notes above is considered “Rest of the World“.
‡ Can be longer if customs decide to open a package.
Our aim is for pre-ordered books to be despatched so that you receive your book by the official release date (in the UK). If your order contains a mix of in stock and pre-order items how we handle it depends on where it is to be delivered: we will automatically spilt and send UK orders as stock is available, so you will get each book as soon as possible. For international orders we will hold orders until all items are available – to avoid this please place separate orders for in stock and pre-order items.
We reserve the right to send UK pre-orders and those where a promotional code has been used by RM 2nd class. This may take 3-5 working days.
Where there is an increase in shipping cost between pre-ordering and release of titles we reserve the right to decline to fulfil an order, although we will contact you with alternative options.
Browse our diving books.